Books to Buy on Tuesday



There is always so many wonderful books to buy each week. All of us are looking to buy different ones so this is the ones that I  would like to buy or will be buying. I will also be throwing some in that I've read in ARC form that I think you'd like.

Out January 2, 2018

Out January 2, 2018

I don't read mystery's but I like her books and wanted to share

January 2, 2018

I've read this one and it's great start to a new series! My review is coming soon!

January 2, 2018

Her covers always look so good. I really need to try her



Not to many for me this week. Not to worry we have a few more weeks in the month to buy more. I will say that January has never been my big month to buy books and if I do they usually come out closer to the end of the month. So, how about you? Anything your picking up this week that you'd like to share? Happy reading! ♡



Comments

  1. I haven't picked anything up yet but maybe I'll see something soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have to do so too. I've been lazy with it being so cold out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts