Book Club Thursday: Free Day


Welcome back to Book Club Thursday!

Today we are doing...

Here we are at another 'free day'. I both love and hate doing them. Sometimes the theme's coming to me right away and other times I'm just totally lost and out of sorts about the whole thing. What can I say, it's the life of a blogger. 

It's not all fun and games, it's also hard work. Damn! I like the fun and games better!!!

So I was thinking about my post and I thought about the fact that on Saturday I am getting together with Cyndi from Born to Read Books & Karen from The Many Faces of Romance. As you know they are my fellow Book Club Thursday bloggers. We've been doing this for a few years and try to always get together a few months before the end of the year to discuss what we will do for next year. 

I'm pretty sure I did a Remember When post about this. Well, not about what I'm going to talk about now, just about how we get together to work on the next years posts. 

As I was saying on Saturday we will be getting together before we go to dinner with our physical book clubs for our anniversary dinner. I know I might have asked this before but are any of you in a book club, either one you do in person or on the computer?

Since we are getting together I was wondering how Book Club Thursday is working for you? What do you like? What would you change? We always love ideas from those that follow us. Should we do more giveaways? Invite a author to visit for the day and ask questions? Pick a few books that we all, that includes you, will read together? 

We've been doing this for a few years and we'd really like more interaction, so tell us, what would you like us to do?

Thanks so much for visiting and happy reading! ♡



September 28th "Reading Challenge"


Comments

  1. It's a good idea to have our readers more interactive! And it can be difficult to pick a subject for FREE DAY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. We'd love them talk more on our Book Club Thursday posts!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! Or at least I do when I'm falling asleep at night. Often, okay, sometimes I remember them!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts