Book Club Thursday: Free Day!




Welcome back to Book Club Thursday! 

Today is our...



I decided to do a review. I'm really trying to get caught up on certain authors because I've gotten behind. 

Runaway Vampire
Argeneau #23
Lynsay Sands
Avon Books
2/23/16


Dante Notte has heard it said that love hurts. He just wasn’t expecting it to run him over in an RV. Still, a punctured lung and broken ribs are nothing compared to the full-body shock he feels whenever he’s near the vehicle’s driver, Mary Winslow. He needs to keep her safe from their pursuers while he rescues his brother. Most challenging of all, he needs to claim this smart, stubborn woman as his life mate.

The naked, injured, insanely gorgeous younger man who clambered into her RV insists they belong together. If Mary wasn’t feeling their incredible connection in every inch of her being, she wouldn’t believe it. But now that the men who took Dante’s twin are after her too, trusting her gut means risking her life for an immortal who’s the very definition of a perfect stranger.









I'm on a roll with reviewing Sands. This is the second book in this week alone. As I've mentioned in a prior review I'm trying to get caught up on certain authors and she's one of them. 

I'm so happy that I am getting caught up on Sands. I'm up to my one of my favorite characters of hers. I love the twins! They have been in many of the books in this series but you really never totally get to know them. Each book gives you a little more. 

It's been a slow build up to a most wanted story. 

Up first we have Dante. I'd love to tell you that out of the twins he's my favorite but since until his book I really didn't know him, I couldn't tell you that. What I will tell you is that I really like him as a character. He's so tough and sweet at the same time. 

I love his life mate. Mary is a great characters. She's had a shitty life that she herself has pulled herself up from. I'm glad she's going to find her happily-ever-after. 

Dante story and his brother Tomasso happen at the same time, and why wouldn't they, their twins. I'm snickering here. What I'm trying to say is because they happen at the same time you really don't have a ending to the story thread that starts with Dante and Mary's story. I'll have to read the Tomasso's story to know more. I can't wait. 

You'll love Dante and Mary together. I love the age difference between them when they first meet, or at least Mary things their is a age difference with her being old. Silly Mary. It's been a fun, at times sad ride with these two. I'm sure I'll be seeing more of them soon. 

If you've read Runaway Vampire or any other book by Lynsay Sands I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for visiting and happy reading!





Make sure to stop by Cyndi's blog today she's offering a giveaway


Catching Up On "Lori Foster"


Comments

  1. I'm still way behind with her books, but I LOVE them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review! I have to check and see how how far behind that I am. Her books are special because she brings humor to the vampire world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are funny. I'm just happy to finally read the twins stories.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts